Date(s) - January 16, 2018
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Scott's Seafood Jack London Square
CSI East Bay-Oakland Chapter presents
Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors & Egress, with special guest speaker Cheryl Domnitch, PE with Won-Door Corp.
Scott’s Seafood Jack London Square – Oakland, CA
This presentation is an education and training seminar that affords attendees the opportunity to earn 1 AIA LU/HSW upon successful completion.
More information on the course: Won-Door Continuing Education
Learning Objectives (1 AIA Learning Unit, Health Safety & Welfare):
- Identify the California Building Code requirements for Special Purpose Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors.
- Determine appropriate applications and occupancy classifications for use of Special Purpose Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors
- Define appropriate solutions for an opening protective
- Indicate the fire test standards applicable to Special Purpose Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors
Full presentation information and Cheryl’s bio here (PDF)
If you have any questions about registering for the event, please contact Vonnie Bower
- 5:45 pm: Tabletops and networking
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 7:15 pm: Program
NOTE: Meeting will be in Harbor View Room A.
Cost to attend: CSI members and students FREE! Guests $50 each, includes full meal.
Tabletop sponsorships available: CSI-EBO members $100, dinner free, Non-Members $150, plus $50 dinner cost. Contact Jerry Veiluva