Date(s) - May 10, 2017
4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Sir Francis Drake Hotel - Mezzanine
NOTE: This event is hosted by our sister chapter, CSI San Francisco.
The San Francisco Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute invites emerging professionals and graduating students seeking career opportunities to be guests at their regular May monthly dinner meeting/seminar for an intimate networking event providing:
- Resume/portfolio review and critique by industry professionals.
- Job interview strategies.
- An opportunity to discuss the wide variety of opportunities within the industry with actual participants.
- An opportunity to have 10 minute individual interviews with up to five participating design/engineering firms and industry organizations actively seeking job applicants.
- Discussion of opportunities for professional certification in construction related skills that do not require previous work experience or licensing and are the recognized standards of industry procedures.
- Scholarship opportunities from the SF CSI Foundation.
- A networking dinner with a variety of active members of the industry that may include design/engineering professionals, governmental agency employees, product manufacturer representatives, builders and building operators/managers.
- An after dinner panel discussion by professionals in their fields discussing local industry trends, expectations and human resource needs.
This is intended to be a small casual event for the emerging professionals’ and new grads’ exposure to the regular on-going gatherings among active local industry professionals. It is a CSI mission to assist in the development of new professionals through all the various branches of the construction industry but must limit the guest participants to twenty (20) based upon confirmed on-line registrations.
THE EVENT: CAREER PATHS IN DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
HOST: San Francisco Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute
DATE: 10 May 2017
- 4:30-6:00 Portfolio/resume review and job interviews.
- 6:00-7:00 Pre-dinner networking with industry professionals.
- 7:00-8:00 Dinner and networking.
- 8:00-9:00 Panel discussion regarding the local construction industry condition and opportunities.
COST: $10 (limited to 20 participants). Cost of event allows access to portfolio/resume review, firm interviews, the SFCSI Chapter dinner and program.
PLACE: Sir Francis Drake Hotel Mezzanine, 450 Powell Street (at Sutter Street) San Francisco, CA 94102
https://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vspnnixab&oeidk=a07ee02zwvof23a0448 Promo Code: CAREER
Lester G. Meu email@example.com 510-434-9888
Vivian Volz firstname.lastname@example.org 415-244-6756